Are you interested in learning more about global education, debating the ever-widening scope of technology, discussing how to slow climate change, and getting involved in other conversations? Social Good Summit 2014 is the place to connect and debate these topics with others who share your interest. The goal of the Summit is to bring together world leaders, grassroots activists and decision makers to create a better future for us all.
This is the fifth annual Social Good Summit, which unites some of the world’s brightest minds in social media. The in-person event takes place in New York City on September 21 and 22, but you don’t have to fly to NYC to participate. Thousands of people have already joined the discussion. You can, too, by using these methods for getting involved from afar:
- Watch Social Good Summit on Livestream in the language of your choice, including English, Spanish, French, Mandarin, Russian and more. The Live Stream site also lets you watch archived events that took place earlier during the Summit. You can use Livestream on your computer, iPhone, Android smartphone or Roku device.
- Listen to Social Good Summit using AudioNow. You can listen from all over the world, even without internet access.
- Follow @socialgood on Twitter for live coverage from the Summit.
- Share your thoughts on the event using #2030NOW, a hashtag created with this question in mind: “What type of world do you want to live in by the year 2030?”
- Keep up with the latest posts and quotes from Social Good Summit on Mashable.
- Download Topi on your iPhone or Android smartphone. This app grants you access to all event materials and lets you interact and network with other Summit participants.
What are you waiting for? Tune in now and weigh in on the topics you’re most passionate about.