The thoughts, views and opinions expressed in articles on the wayvs.com website are those of the individual writer, and may not necessarily reflect the views of “wayvs”, hereafter referred to as the “Company,” “Us,” “We,” and “Our”, its officers or employees.
Acceptable Use Policy. Company expects all of its users to be respectful of other people. If you notice any violation of this Acceptable Use Policy or other unacceptable behavior by any user, you should report such activity to Company at email@example.com.
You are solely responsible for the Content that you post on the Service or transmit to other users and agree that you will not hold Company responsible or liable for any Content from other users that you access on the Service.
Categories of prohibited Content below are merely examples and are not intended to be exhaustive. Company will make the sole determination as to whether or not Content is acceptable for the Service. Without limitation, you agree that you will not post or transmit to other users anything that contains Content that:
- Is defamatory, abusive, obscene, profane or offensive.
- Infringes or violates another party’s intellectual property rights (such as music, videos, photos or other materials for which you do not have written authority from the owner of such materials to post on the Service).
- Violates any party’s right of publicity or right of privacy.
- Is threatening, harassing or that promotes racism, bigotry, hatred or physical harm of any kind against any group or individual.
- Promotes or encourages violence.
- Is inaccurate, false or misleading in any way.
- Is illegal or promotes any illegal activities.
- Contains personal information of any party such as phone numbers, addresses, license plate numbers etc.
- Contains software viruses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment.
- Contains any advertising, promotional materials, “junk mail,” “spam,” “chain letters,” “pyramid schemes,” or any other form of solicitation.
The content on this site may contain links to other websites not maintained by us. These links may include listings that can provide you with further information, or links that have been included in comments posted on our site by a party other than Company. When you leave our site, we strongly encourage you to read the Terms and Conditions and Privacy Statements of each and every website that you visit. We are not responsible for the practices or content of such other websites or services. Despite any links that might exist on our website, we may or may not endorse or be affiliated with such third parties.
Effective Date: This Editorial Policy was last updated on February 5, 2014.